Monday, March 23, 2009

Trying to Keep Up.....


So my last post was on March 4 and today is the 23rd!!! YIKES!!! I did say I was really going to try this blogging so here is a quick post to keep up....the last couple of weekends was birthday stuff. One weekend we celebrated my birthday and the next we celebrated my nephew Anthony's birthday. I do have pictures which I will post soon. I also did some yard work with my mom and dad....thank God for retired parents - he, he! Seriously, I am so thankful they came over to help and I am so excited to see our grass come in and the other projects that we will be working on. I will definitely post pix of the progress on that. Also, Manny and I and the kids decided to take a spur of the moment day trip to Sedona....soooo beautiful! We definitely weren't prepared for the super windy weather, so our trip was kind of cut short but we did have a really good time and so did the kids. Simon kept looking at all the big red mountains around us and loved them! Here are just a few pix of our day....






















No comments:

Post a Comment